2010年2月17日 星期三


this trip have a nicee memory =)
goin aunty's house n stay there for 2nights
rush bec 2day cause something happen in bp
n daddy ask us must go bec 2day lurh

anyway,
ii love this trip n the moment when we together
mwaaaahss





goin 1U,midvally n Sunway
then
shopping with OH JAR LOON
he present me a necklace.
forget to take a photo .
i'll upload soon.
he helped me took my bag n put in secretly =)
of course i knew it .bleeek

then he brought me having lunch at Sushi King
i knew he love it sooooo muuucchhhiie.
damn full lew.
after shopping,OJL bought me the BR ice cream
yummmmmmmmyyyyy ^^
hmm...
thankss ya
&
he'll come bp.yeaaaahhh`


when i reached bp,then poslaju sent me a ...donnoe call wadd larh
n ask me go to poslaju take my things
huhoo..it's from DZK =)
my burfday present n i love it
it's my favourite^^
WINNIE THE POOH ))give a bigg kissssss((





沒有留言: