2010年2月27日 星期六



come on,girl!!
don be lazy anymore pleaseeeeeee >,<
i din finish ANY homework this week,
gooossh...
damn stress.fuc*
Waiting for my dear come to bp.
more 10+ days,
so,i have to work hard n finish those s2pid homework,
so that i can acc my dear =(

wahoo,my mum let me change my NK5800 ady
hmm,consider buy AINO leww``
but after exaam larrhhs =.=
abuthen i keep playing my phone,
sure din do my homework deeeee.
chehhh.sieeennn`

ytd argueing with dear,
iiiisssshhh,1st time argue.heemmp!
but dear also cheer me up then ^^
hmm,i'll be a good girl.
(hey,memang is eur fault .blleeeek)

BEN LAI 2day wanna go SRI MEDAN with Jasmine,
but no time for me,
haiisss.
next time barh ==


uuurrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jiayou jiayou NG LI MIN
dont be lazy anymore.
deeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrr...give me some enery larrhh~~





mwaaahhhssss
wo ai ni
by DEAR










^^

沒有留言: